Fort Wayne FC is dedicated to creating the ultimate fan experience and believes in promoting an inclusive and diverse environment for all to enjoy the beautiful game.
Fort Wayne FC Fans have a right to a safe, respectful, and enjoyable experience, and Fort Wayne FC is committed to keeping its games safe and comfortable for all. All Fans are expected to abide by this Fan Code of Conduct, in accordance with the U.S. Soccer Federation. Fans are responsible for reviewing before arriving at the stadium.
The Fort Wayne FC has a zero-tolerance policy relating to harassment or discrimination on or off the field. This includes, but is not limited to, language, actions, or demonstrations based on an individual or group’s:
- Sexual Orientation
- National Origin
- Political Views
Fans are expected to:
- Not stand in aisles or obstruct others from viewing the game.
- Cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to all players, referees, and other fans, including the opposing team.
- Promptly return a ball that enters the stands.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Follow directions from venue staff regarding stadium policies and emergency procedures.
- Display good sportsmanship.
Prohibited actions at Fort Wayne FC matches include, but are not limited to the following:
- Fighting or physical violence of any type
- Threatening, bullying, or abusive behavior directed at other fans, players, officials, or staff members
- Racial, sexual, xenophobic, sexist, obscene, abusive, and/or homophobic language (including on signs or visible representations), chants, or gestures or conduct
- Causing damage to property
- Indecent exposure or the wearing of obscene or indecent clothing.
- Entering the field of play or throwing any items onto the field of play
- Possession or use of any illegal substance
- Selling food, beverages, promotional items, or merchandise of any kind
- Match manipulation
Prohibited Items at Fort Wayne FC matches include, but are not limited to the following:
- Commercial or political messaging, including signage and apparel
- Banners or any other item that could obstruct the view of other fans
- Weapons of any kind
- Pyrotechnic devices, smoke, fireworks, sparklers, etc.
- Outside food or beverages of any kind
ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THE PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST ARE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF FORT WAYNE FC AND MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE.
Fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to any Fort Wayne FC Staff Member.
Fans who choose not to adhere to these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of future ticket privileges.